[cvsnt-dev] time for a new testing release?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Jan 12 05:45:32 GMT 2007

OK it's the end of the week and there is still no new testing release.

The good news is that I did get some programming done this week (on our SCCI
integration) so that's one more task of my list.

I'm on the road all next week so I don't know if that'll make doing this
next build easier or harder.

Regards,

Arthur