[cvsnt-dev] More progress...

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Fri Jun 29 21:43:48 BST 2007

I will probably try and get a new 2.5.04 testing release out next week with
changes to the Oracle driver in the server and the changes to Wmfree for
Vista (and maybe changes to the Vista control panel) since all this needs a
lot of testing. I'm already out of town two days next week - and it could
stretch to 5 days, in which case I won't get much done at all.

Arthur