[cvsnt-dev] CVSNT commits...

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Mar 6 04:05:45 GMT 2007

For those following my changes, I'm doing all the mods I have for 2.5.03 in
the branch CVSNT_BRANCH_2_5_03_2382.  I'll then merge these to the branch
CVSNT_2_0_x where CVSNT 2.5.04 currently sits, then I'll add the patches
that are specifically for CVSNT 2.5.04, then I'll build a new release.

Regards,

Arthur