[cvsnt-dev] CVSNT commits...

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Wed Mar 14 08:07:08 GMT 2007

OK - I've been making serious progress on committed 2.5.03 patches, and
there is just a few more days before I can get to work on merging them to
2.5.04.

The "windows large memory" patch is now all in.

The patches that have been posted in this forum will all be applied directly
to 2.5.04.

Probably the ealiest there will be another 2.5.04 RC is Friday week (23rd
March).

Regards,

Arthur