[cvsnt-dev] build errors on Fedora 9

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Dec 2 22:39:08 GMT 2008

Scott,

> phrase.  So I am giving it another shot and have attached the
> log file.

PATH_MAX should be defined in <limits.h> and according to your
config.log the configure is finding it ok:

configure:21965: checking limits.h usability
configure:21982: gcc -c -g -O2   conftest.c >&5
configure:21988: $? = 0
configure:22002: result: yes
configure:22006: checking limits.h presence
configure:22021: gcc -E  conftest.c
configure:22027: $? = 0
configure:22041: result: yes
configure:22074: checking for limits.h
configure:22082: result: yes

I had a quick look around and couldn't find where exactly we reference
limits.h (on windows builds it's in config.h so  you could check your
own config.h after ./configure), but I suspect that if you get all your
dependencies loaded then try this again that it'll work (eg: iconv,
libxml2 etc) since it works OK on Solaris/RedHat9/RedHat5/HPUX etc.

Regards,

Arthur