[cvsnt-dev] Problems building CVSNT_BRANCH_2_5_03_2382

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:11:30 GMT 2008

"Arthur Barrett" <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote in message
news:foonjf$f3m$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
> Yes you've found a bug.  I was debugging that on Friday (or was it
> Thursday) and I thought I'd had it fixed.  It certainly WAS working,
> however I vaguely remember making some changes to it for hpux and it seems
> that has broken it. Basically regexec is returning a silly result - let me
> try fiddling with it tomorrow - keep an eye on the cvsnt-commits newsgroup
> and when you see a fix, update your sandbox and try again.

I noticed that there was a commit for Bug5156, but the problem is that I
can't determine if the issue has actually been resolved or not from your
comment.  Is there access to the bug database externally for me to be able
to actually see if ticket 5156 has been resolved, or if the commit was just
work-in-progress, etc...

Thanks,

Eric