[cvsnt-dev] Problems building CVSNT_BRANCH_2_5_03_2382

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Feb 11 05:48:33 GMT 2008

Eric,

> However, when I try to enable the Convert comments to bug, and specify a
> bug number in my comment, CVS still doesn't accept the file.  Has 2_5_2382
> been fully tested out and proven functional?

Yes you've found a bug.  I was debugging that on Friday (or was it Thursday)
and I thought I'd had it fixed.  It certainly WAS working, however I vaguely
remember making some changes to it for hpux and it seems that has broken it.
Basically regexec is returning a silly result - let me try fiddling with it
tomorrow - keep an eye on the cvsnt-commits newsgroup and when you see a
fix, update your sandbox and try again.

Regards,

Arthur