[cvsnt-dev] Is there way to debug CVS server from within VS2003 editor?

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Feb 11 22:08:46 GMT 2008

Eric,

> Hmmm... not sure how that works.  I tried building in Debug mode, and put
> an assert( false ) at the start of my method, but all I get is an Assert()
> error msg - Do you want to Abort, Ignore, Retry?

One of those options should automatically start the debugger I think...

> Is this the only way?

I think the other thing I've seen Tony do is put a wait() in server_start or
something - yes - just found it CVS_SERVER_SLEEP set it to a big number and
the server process will sleep for a while before getting on with the job.

Regards,

Arthur