[cvsnt-dev] Is there way to debug CVS server from within VS2003 editor?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:50:37 GMT 2008

"Arthur Barrett" <arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote in message
news:forfnk$qed$1 at paris.nodomain.org...
>> Hmmm - I searched the entire solution for CVS_SERVER_SLEEP but can't
>> figure out how to use it.
>
> I think you'll need to set it in the registry like CVS_SERVER_LOG
> http://www.march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#4L

Tried that but couldn't get it to work either.  Strange.
The only way I managed to get it to work was to set it in a cmd shell and
launch cvsservice -test from the same shell.  No idea why it isn't picking
up my env variables - I tried setting them both at the user and the system
level, but the service just isn't seeing them when it is started.  Wonder if
I have to reboot for the service to pick up the new env var settings...

Thanks,

Eric