[cvsnt-dev] FW: Latest CVS branch?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:46:07 BST 2009

Hi,

I've seen a lot of talk about CVS 2.5.05, but can't seem to find a
branch
for it anywhere in the sources.  I'm having a lot of difficulties
with
alias'ing of branches, so I wanted to try the latest version/build to
see if
that rectifies the situation before I report any errors.

took a look at the source repository, but don't know which branch to d/l.

Additionally, the wiki seems to have been reworked removing most of that

pertinent information, so am really lost as to where to start.

Can
someone point me in the right direction
please?

Thanks,

Eric

P.S.  Please forgive me if you have received multiple copies of this; I have had a difficult time getting my messages through onto the list and have had to resend several times.