[cvsnt-dev] Compiling 2.5.05 build 3649 (and even 3744) - many .exe files missing after successful build

Don Beusee don at beusee.com
Mon Apr 12 22:38:06 BST 2010

The instructions for building CVSNT on Windows is a bit sketchy, but I used
the cvsnt.sln file to build, and there was no cvc.exe, among others,
although all the compile/linking was successful.  I checked build 3240, and
cvs.exe is mentioned in cvsnt.vcproj, but it's not mentioned anywhere in
these builds that I can see (no .vcproj file mentions it), so I cannot see
how it could even build cvs.exe.  Please help!

I downloaded the sources for these builds from:

http://www.evscm.org/archive/cvsnt-2.5.05.3649.tar.gz

http://www.evscm.org/archive/cvsnt-2.5.05.3744.tar.gz

-Don