[cvsnt-dev] Compiling 2.5.05 build 3649 - many .exe files missing after successful build

Don Beusee don at beusee.com
Tue Apr 13 19:58:49 BST 2010

I cannot update the source from cvs:

F:\src\CVSNT>cvs -d :pserver:cvs:@evs.evscm.org:/evs checkout -P -r
CVSNT_2_5_05_3649 -- cvsnt

cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to evs.evscm.org:2401 failed: A connection
attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a
period of time, or established connection failed ecause connected host has
failed to respond.

The website (http://www.evscm.org/modules/Downloads/) indicates this is the
current CVSROOT.  Should I be using something else?

I noticed the CVSROOT I used for 3240 build was
":pserver:cvs at cvs.cvsnt.org:/usr/local/cvs", but this 3240 sandbox on my
system doesn't work either:

F:\src\CVSNT\cvsnt>cvs log build.h

cvs log: Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password

cvsnt server: User 'cvs' cannot read from /usr/local/cvs/cvsnt on tag/branch
CVSNT_2_5_05_3240

No matter what I try, I get this same "cannot read" error.

How do I access the source repository for cvsnt 2.5.x?

-Don