[Cvsnt] CVSNT and cvswrappers -t/-f options

Terris terris at terris.com
Fri Dec 7 17:27:13 GMT 2001

I thought cvswrappers had been broken since CVS 1.10, in the unix builds
too.

<Mike_Stopper at amsinc.com> wrote in message
news:85256B1B.005E9369.00 at ams-central-gate-5a.amsinc.com...

It doesn't look like the -t/-f options are supported (at least not in builds
41-43 ;-)

Is there any other way to filter an inbound file through a program at commit
time?? I've searched in vain up until now and thought -t would be my answer
but.....

Also, are there any plans to add -t / -f support into CVSNT in the future??

Thanks.

Michael Stopper
Senior Principal / SPS Technical Architect
American Management Systems, Inc.
4114 Legato Road
Fairfax, Virginia 22033
703.227.6646 Office