[Cvsnt] CVSNT and cvswrappers -t/-f options

Mike_Stopper at amsinc.com Mike_Stopper at amsinc.com
Fri Dec 7 17:50:32 GMT 2001

So, is there no way to put a file through a filter??

I looks like commitinfo can tell me yeah/nay on whether a file SHOULD go into
the repository, but it can actually manipulate the file in question before it
goes in, can it??

Michael Stopper
Senior Principal / SPS Technical Architect
American Management Systems, Inc.
4114 Legato Road
Fairfax, Virginia  22033
703.227.6646 Office
703.227.4696 FAX
mailto:Michael.Stopper at ams.com

On Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:17:18 +0000 (UTC), Mike_Stopper at amsinc.com
wrote:

>Also, are there any plans to add -t / -f support into CVSNT in the future??

This was depreciated in the CVS core some years ago I believe, because
of the security concerns.

mailto:Michael.Stopper at ams.com