[Cvsnt] commit aborted error ...

shekhar shekhar at cygnus.stpp.soft.net
Mon Dec 10 13:26:54 GMT 2001

Hi there

When working in unreserved (concurrent) mode, we are getting following
error
cvs [commit aborted]: reading from server: Invalid argument

What we did is we (4 of us) checkout a file at the same time. We made
changes independently to that file . Then one of us committed changes to
CVS. Till this point every thing was fine. Then when any of us tried to
commit our changes, we got above error.

Instead of showing conflict or merging our changes smoothly, CVS throwed
above error.

We are using ntserver protocol on cvsnt 1.11.1.2 server and wincvs 1.2
client.
Please help
Thanks
Shekhar