[Cvsnt] Re: [jakomail at emss.co.za: Re: User context switch in sshd using RSAAuthentication]

Ulrich Jakobus jakomail at emss.co.za
Sun Dec 16 16:00:33 GMT 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:45:57 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 03:35:10PM +0200, Ulrich Jakobus wrote:
>> >
>> >I don't know for sure about NT4 but at least since 2K the Task
>> >Manager has a dialog for choosing the columns to display (Menu
>> >"View", Item "Select Columns...").
>> >

>> Well, I use Windows 2000 Service Pack 2 ("ver" reports version 5.00.2195),
>> and there is no such column to select. In addition to the name of the
>> process I can select/deselect 22 other columns, but nothing related to
>> user ID. This is the German version of Windows 2000, might be
>> different in the English version?
>
>I have a german version of W2K Srv and english and german versions
>of XP Pro and HE and all of them have a "User Name" or "Benutzername"
>column to choose (the last check box in the first column).

My version is Windows 2000 Professional SP2, not Server. Probably this
makes the difference. No "Benutzername" there. The last items in
column 1 are "E/A Lesen" and "E/A-Bytes (Lesen)", and then column 2
continues with "Veraenderung des Seitenfehlers" and "Groesse des
virtuellen Speichers". I also logged in as Administrator now to see
whether this makes a difference, but the same options.

But in any case, not so important, just curious as was Bo.

Thanks,

Ulrich