[Cvsnt] Re: [jakomail at emss.co.za: Re: User context switch in sshd using RSAAuthentication]

Ulrich Jakobus jakomail at emss.co.za
Sun Dec 16 16:05:21 GMT 2001

No, "USER Objects" or on my German windows "BENUTZER-Objekte" is something
different, not the UID. The task manager shows the number of user objects
used by the specific process. According to the windows help, such a user
object contains windows, menus, monitor, mouse, keyboard layouts etc.

Bye,

Ulrich