[Cvsnt] mail notification error

Terris terris at terris.com
Sun Oct 7 06:33:16 BST 2001

stupid question but... did you set the smtp server
name in perl/lib/cfgmgmt/globals.pm ?

sorry, I'm sure you did...

We use this script every day .. there are tens
of check-ins a day.  Five developers.  We never
see this happen.

You might have an unreliable smtp server.  If
it's on the machine you're rebooting, that might
explain it.  Or your cvs server might be having
a hard time opening port 25 to the smtp server
machine.

news:9p5l8v$779$1 at sisko.my.home...