[Cvsnt] general questions.

David Stebbings David.Stebbings at OK-Mail.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 09:17:13 BST 2001

> I understand your reasons and if you cannot let the developers have a
> webserver installed on their workstations then I guess that this is
> the only way.
> To reduce the WinCvs network access problems they can simply close it
> while they work on the code and start it when they want to do updates
> and commits.
>
> /Bo

The other reason for having sandboxes on the server is so I can run an AT
job to run cvs update in their sandboxes overnight to ensure they start the
day with up to date files.

I'm just trying to work out how to put comments into a logfile.  I've used
the command:
cvs update -d >> update.log
to put the list of updated files into a logfile but I need to put a comment
in as otherwise it ends up as a list of filenames and no dates.

Does anyone know if it's possible to add comments?

David