[Cvsnt] Summertime

Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.endress.com Peter.Prokesch at wetzer.endress.com
Tue Apr 2 11:16:35 BST 2002

Hello together,

as in Germany the switch to summer time took place last sunday, the checkout of
files of my repository always leads to "mod. file" in WinCVS, although the file I
got is correct. the time on my NT-Machine (client and server) is always 3 hours
ahead of the time I get displayed in WinCVS.
I can remember that there is a "daylight" problem, but I cannot remember what to do
against it (Sorry for that!).
Is there something I can configure on my server (better) or on my clients (worse)?
Does anybody know of further problems with summertime switch and things we have to
keep in mind?

Thanks in advance,

Peter