[Cvsnt] Summertime

Stefan Geuken stefan.geuken at softx.de
Tue Apr 2 14:54:35 BST 2002

Hallo Peter,

I had the same problem today. I updated to WinCVS 1.3 beta 7 and the problem
was gone. Have you tried to replace the cvs.exe file in the WinCVS directory
with a new one (example from CVSNT or a newer version of WinCVS). Perhaps
this can solve the problem without an complete installation of WinCVS 1.3.

Stefan