[Cvsnt] Creating new passwords

Kent Yang kentyang22 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 26 23:29:19 BST 2002

Howdy folks,

I setup CVS NT on a Windows 2000 machine.  I am using pserver and passwd
authentication using the passwd in CVSROOT directory.  Everything appears to
be working fine except how do I create additional users.  I seem to be able
create and add a passwd using "cvs passwd" for myself but I can not add any
other
users.  I edited the passwd file and add other users.  The "cvs passwd"
command
doesn't seem to allow me to create passwd for anyone else.  So as a work
around =)
I change my passwd and then copy the encrypted passwd to the other users.
This
doesn't seem to work however.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.