[cvsnt] news.cvsnt.org ?

Matthias Mohr MMohr at sysdesign-edv.de
Mon Aug 12 10:47:45 BST 2002

Hi everybody,

I just saw, that the mailinglist for cvsnt is working again,
but I got my cvsnt-related information always via the news-server
news.cvsnt.org.

for the group support.cvsgui it works, but in the group support.cvsnt
I got no single message since 2002/07/31 ????!

Is this server not working or do I have a problem :-) ?

with regards,
Matthias