[cvsnt] MSVCP70 needed for release-snapshot ?

Matthias Mohr MMohr at sysdesign-edv.de
Mon Aug 12 11:00:14 BST 2002

Hello,
I just wanted to test the current "release-snapshot" of cvsnt.

I was only able in parts with WinNT4 Server - SP6.

First the service needs the "msvcp70.dll", which was not installed.

No problem - I just copied the "msvcp70" to my system32-directory.

But  I'm still not able to run the new "cvsnt.cpl", which I also copied to
the system32-directory.
I think it misses another MS-dll. But which one?

Could somebody tell me, I was unable to find it out...

with regards,
Matthias