[cvsnt] MSVCP70 needed for release-snapshot ?

Matthias Mohr MMohr at SysDesign-EDV.de
Mon Aug 12 14:04:32 BST 2002

> The release snapshot is compiled using VC7 (VC.NET) so needs
> msvcr70.dll and msvcp70.dll.  The control panel is an MFC app so will
> also need the mfc70.dll.  They should be around if you look for
Yes, thanks !
Now I copied the msvcr70.dll, msvcp70.dll and the mfc70.dll and mfc70u.dll
to my system32-directory.
Now everything including the control panel-control  works!

> them...    I believe the .NET runtime relies on them so you'll get
> them if you install that.
Yes, but I don't want to install the whole mess to my server...

with regards,
Matthias