[cvsnt] CVSMailer problem?

Jack Gao weigao at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 01:36:22 BST 2002

Hi, there

I tried to setup CVSMailer work with latest CVSNT on Windows 2000 server
box. But got failed.

I setup CVSMailer, and do exactly readme suggest me to do, but when I do
"commit", CVSMailer hung there, it's in Processes list of Windows Task
Manager, but no response, I run "netstat" to check the network connections,
no connection established for email. I wait for 5 minutes (timeout setting
to 60000ms), still no response. And no log file created.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Jack