[cvsnt] Re: Installing cvsnt under Redhat Linux 7.1

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Wed Aug 14 22:31:27 BST 2002

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:02:38 +0100, Gerhard Stegemann wrote:

> One other question: is there some documentation about the linux
> cvsnt config files?

Basically in the /etc/inetd.conf you use 'cvs authserver' rather than 'cvs
pserver', otherwise configuration is identical (I'm working on putting
some settings in /etc/cvsnt but that isn't implemented in this
release).

> Maybe an rpm guru can have an eye on this package to review it.

A proper .spec file would allow me to build a proper RPM, but since I
can't actually test it it'll have to be someone else that does it.