[cvsnt] Problems while tagging - WinCVS 1.2 [Clean Message]

Luanna Silva luanna.silva at promon.com.br
Thu Aug 22 16:44:08 BST 2002

	Sorry about the previous message...let´s try again ...

	Hi, everybody! I very much need your help:

 	sometimes, when i try to tag a module, i get the following error message:
	"End of file from server"

	then i´ve checked the server,  and a file beginning with a comma (like  ,something,) had been created.

	- I have deleted it and tried tagging again, didnt work
	- Verified all locks, everything that could possibly hold the file, nothing
	- I´ve restarted my client, didnt work
 	- I´ve restarted the CVS NTService, didnt work
	- Finally i´ve got to boot the server. Then it worked :-)

	that´s the second time it happens...could you help me finding a smooth way to get things working?

	Thanks in advance,

Luanna Silva | Analista de Sistemas, TI