[cvsnt] SSPI encryption not working

Phil Dye phil.dye at alchemydigital.com
Wed Dec 4 16:58:57 GMT 2002

I have a problem with SSPI encryption (without encryption works fine);
adding the -x switch to a checkout command results in simply;

cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

If I remove the -x switch , then it all works fine from the command-line
client (cvsnt 1.11.1.3 build 62). Since my preferred client, TortoiseCVS
(v1.2.1), doesn't seem to allow me to remove the switch, then I'm kinda
stuck with the command line, and no encrpytion.

Any ideas where I should begin looking?

--
Phil Dye, Technical Services Manager
A L C H E M Y D I G I T A L