[cvsnt] remote checkout fails to complete

Paul St. John pstjohn at visible-bytes.com
Thu Dec 5 18:22:45 GMT 2002

Thanks Oz.  Good suggestion.  My remote user, in fact,
did indeed do that.  It didn't improve the situation
and arguably made it worse (now task manager has to be
used to kill the WinCvs app on his machine after things
grind to a halt).

I'm installing an FTP server right now and we will try
to FTP some large files (as per Tony's suggestion) and
see what happens.  It does seem to be large files
(generally binary documents, gifs or UML diagrams) that
it chokes on.

Is it possible for me to log or view the communication
between the WinCvs client and cvsnt server?

-psj.