[cvsnt] Authentication as CVS Admin

Warren, Erik Erik.Warren at delta.com
Mon Dec 9 16:42:39 GMT 2002

Olaf,

I also had this problem.  I could issue admin-only commands from a command
prompt but not from WinCVS.  In WinCVS if I selected Admin\macros admin\get
the cvs version it came up
I upgraded my WinCVS from the beta 8 release to the beta 10 release.  The
cvs version is now
Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 1.11.1.3  (Build 57k) (client/server)
I now can do admin-only commands through WinCVS with no problem.

Erik W. Warren
Sr. Engineer - Flt. Ops. Engineering
Delta Air Lines
Dept. 088