[cvsnt] Where is cvsnt.iss???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Dec 11 06:52:18 GMT 2002

Tony,
I see in cvs-commits several mentions of cvsnt.iss like so:

CVSROOT:	/usr/local/cvs
Module name:	cvsnt
Repository:	cvsnt/protocols/
Changes by:	tmh at betty.magenta-netlogic.com.	02/12/10 17:23:15

Modified files:
	./: Tag: CVSNT_1_11_1_3_REL cvsnt.iss cvsnt.vcproj

But I cannot find it in my checked out copy. I am on branch
CVSNT_1_11_1_3_REL so it should appear in the root of the sandbox,
right? But a search comes up empty-handed....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)