[cvsnt] Re: 'cvs ls' listing files in repository, not modules

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Wed Dec 11 16:31:40 GMT 2002

> I can't seem to find an option to list modules, not directories, which
seems
> all the more confusing given that "cvs ls" claims to be listing the
> *modules* !!!

It's a bit hidden but it should be in the Cederqvist nevertheless. Look for
the -c option to the checkout command.

cvs checkout -c will dump the uncommented lines of the modules file in
alphabetical order.

BTW: A better place for getting started might be
http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html (attention ~900k document).

Hope this helps.

Oliver
JID: ogiesen at jabber.org