[cvsnt] Re: loginfo is "broken" in build 62

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Dec 19 06:35:51 GMT 2002

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:20:02 -0800, "Terris Linenbach"
<terris at terris.com> wrote:

>PS, Tony, can you fix loginfo the way you fixed taginfo, i.e., pass all data
>via STDIN rather than via the command line?  I realize this would break
>existing scripts so would it be possible to either differentiate in the
>"loginfo" file or create a new "loginfo2" file?  I dunno, I think something
>like this should have been done for "taginfo" so as to not break existing
>taginfo scripts as well.

I have a taginfo script handler that did not break...
You can simply check if there are more command line values than the
ones you put there yourself in the script call. If there are then the
taginfo runs the old way, otherwise read the stdin data. Works fine
for me, the same script handler operates both on new and old cvsnt
installations.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)