[cvsnt] Re: loginfo is "broken" in build 62

Terris Linenbach terris at terris.com
Thu Dec 19 07:00:31 GMT 2002

My point was that existing scripts are broken, except for yours and any
other script that was written specifically to handle cvsnt build 62 and
later.  If such a change was made to loginfo, which surely more people use
compared taginfo, there will be a lot of sore toes.

news:52q20v82ic5gdiia0vllfrp5sf4pt8c1ut at 4ax.com...