[cvsnt] access denied, help a newbie

Mitch Davis Mitch.Davis at EXTEL.COM.AU
Fri Dec 27 00:55:06 GMT 2002

Note that the $ENV has a # in front of it, so it's currently
commented out.  I don't know if that will fix the problem, but
it's probably not what you want.

Regards,

Mitch.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is
confidential and intended for the named recipient(s). If you have received
this message in error, please contact sender by return e-mail and
destroy the message and any attachments.
Any opinions or undertakings expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority
states them to be the opinions of Extel.