[cvsnt] Re: access is denied?

Robert Blanton r.blanton at charter.net
Sun Dec 29 16:40:04 GMT 2002

I have placed apache, cvsnt, perl, and rcs all on the same D drive and at
the root with no spaces.  CVS is working and I am able to login using
pserver and sspi and list the default folders using the example at
http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html#SSPI .

However, I am still not able to access via the cvsweb.cgi script.  I get the
same error "(720005)Access is denied.  : couldn't spawn child process:
D:/ApacheGroup/Apache2/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi" from the apache error.log.  The
webpage says Internal Server Error.  I'm making progress but still not there
yet.

Anyone out there using cvsweb run into this same problem?  The drive is ntfs
and I'm logged in with admin rights so where is this error coming from?
Apache config issues or cvsweb issues?

"Bo Berglund" <bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote in message
news:g5ir0vgt1ho8q9mjf6ikfjthk7a4njt16g at 4ax.com...
> On Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:44:02 -0500, "Robert Blanton"
> <blantonre at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone have a solution to this error from error.log:
> >Access is denied.  : couldn't spawn child process: D:/Program
Files/Apache