[Cvsnt] cvsnt Linux version

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Mon Feb 25 14:39:52 GMT 2002

Anthony Williams wrote:

> Next, protocols/common.c uses struct addrinfo and the getaddrinfo function,
> which is Windows-specific. I am therfore surprised it works on Linux.
> Anyway, this is not a two-minute fix, so I'll leave it to you....

Can you try the latest CVS version?  I've copied a couple of wrapper
files from
the openssh distribution which simulate getaddrinfo for old operating
systems.   Unfortunately I can't debug it as I don't have access to an
OS that doesn't have these functions (I can't even force it under Linux
as it clashes with the existing definitions).

btw.  If you want an account on the CVS server email me & I'll set one
up, so you can put solaris fixes in as required.