[Cvsnt] Permission problems on NT 4.0 server

Laurent.Calvez at alcatel.fr Laurent.Calvez at alcatel.fr
Mon Jan 7 13:45:45 GMT 2002

Hi,

I have cvsnt version 1.11.1.2 running on a NT 4.0 SP6 server, and I followed the instructions:
Modify \winnt\system32\drivers\etc\services for opening port 2401 for tcp and udp, Add Repository0 to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, reboot the server and check CVS service is started.
I've checked the variables TEMP and TMP which are set to C:\TEMP