[Cvsnt] Linking files through different repositories.

TaKeDa cvsnt at takeda.2y.net
Thu Jan 24 02:28:33 GMT 2002

Hello,

I have weird problem, I  have two repositories,
one I gave access from internet, second one is not supported by cvsnt, it is
accessed locally.

I have some project, that I wana publish only one file (configuration).
But I don't wanna to give even read access to other files.

If I have same fille in other repository then they're out of sync.

I was trying to do something like that:
/private\      /----public----\
|file1  |      |              |
|file2  |ln -s |              |
|config |----->|link to config|
|file3  |      |              |
\-------/      \--------------/

It is simple, and theoritically should work, but looks like cvsnt doesn't
support *.lnk files.

Could somebody implement that?
Or maybe there is better solution?
I know that I could put all files in public, and don't allow others to access
them, but I'm affraid situations like ie. by mistake I gave access etc.

And looking on how ,v files look, it should work correctly.

--
Best regards,
 TaKeDa                          mailto:cvsnt at takeda.2y.net