[Cvsnt] Newbie Alert: CVS Server

Tom Deprez tom.deprez at village.uunet.be
Sun Jan 27 10:24:40 GMT 2002

Joachim, Thanks for the excellent info.

After Bo gave also excellent information, I tried everything and I must say,
it indeed runs smoothly.
I once had lot's of trouble connecting to a sourceforge project and that I
wanted to avoid with running CVS without authentication, but it turns out
that running CVS with authentication is very easy. Don't know why I had that
much trouble with SF at that moment.

Regards,  Tom.