[Cvsnt] Even stranger behaviour...

Tony Hoyle tmh at nothing-on.tv
Sun Jan 27 11:37:27 GMT 2002

Bo Berglund wrote:

> What is the recommendation here? Should WinCvs 1.3 users replace the
> cvs.exe that comes with the setup for the cvsnt cvs.exe + the protocol
> dll's?? Or stay with the WinCvs cvs.exe?

I'd say stay with the WinCVS one until the cvsnt beta stabilises again
(although I haven't had too many problems with the current one, so that
won't be very long).  It is the version that WinCVS is tested with, so
you're less likely to have problems with it.

"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more
security than wiping with decimal values." -- Norton SystemWorks 2002 Manual

tmh at nothing-on.tv
http://www.nothing-on.tv