[Cvsnt] Only "locally mounted directory" mode works ! HELP !

ggo ggo98 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 15:44:36 GMT 2002

Hi,

I had a "no such user" problem with CVSNT, because the user (testuser) has
to be declared in the Windows NT users list.
BTW, I'm using pserver, not ntserver, with no impersonation.
As you probably know, in the pserver mode, you have to declare the users in
the passwd file (which is located in the CVSROOT subdirectory inside the
repository directory on the server).
HTH,
Olivier.

a38vr1$se4$1 at sisko.my.home...