[Cvsnt] Upgrade problem from 1.11.3.1 beta 4 to beta 6

Kari Hoijarvi hoijarvi at me.wustl.edu
Thu Jan 31 14:45:33 GMT 2002

Well, if I now have

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CVS\Pserver]
"RepositoryPrefix"="F:/"
"Repository0"="F:/SCM"

the CVS control panel states, that valid repository
roots are "/SCM".

This used to work. Right now I don't know other
workaround, except to remove the whole prefix.

And I want to use the prefix. I don't want to commit
to maintain the repository on the F: drive.

Kari