[Cvsnt] Listing Tags

Paul Grenyer Paul.Grenyer at chorleys-communisis.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 16:50:17 BST 2002

*** Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachment you are advised =
to read the disclaimer at the end of this e-mail ***

HI All

I've got a simple question, which I could probably find in the CVS manual,
but I don't have it with me.....

How can I list all the tags in a repository module?

Is it possible to do it with Tortoise as well?

Thanks!

Regards
Paul

Paul Grenyer
Software Development Engineer
http://www.paulgrenyer.co.uk
--LongSig

communisis chorleys ltd
Manston Lane
Crossgates
Leeds
LS15 8AH

Telephone +44 (0)113 225 5271
Fax       +44 (0)113 225 5921
Email     Paul.Grenyer at chorleys-communisis.co.uk

Please note: This e-mail and its attachments contain only the opinions of t=
he sender and do not necessarily reflect the policy(s) of the communisis gr=
oup in general.

Employees of the communisis group are required not to make any defamatory s=
tatements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or=
 any other legal right by e-mail. Any such communication is therefore outsi=
de the scope of employment of the individual concerned. The communisis grou=
p will not accept any liability in respect of such a communication.

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments, together with their conte=
nts, are confidential unless otherwise explicitly stated in writing by the =
sender of this e-mail and are for the intended recipient only. If they have=
 come to you in error you must not take any action in respect of them, whic=
h includes but is not limited to reproducing, sending or storing them, othe=
r than to notifying the sender immediately of the mistake, and deleting the=
 e-mail, any attachments and any reproductions made by replying to it.

Viruses: This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses but =
we cannot guarantee that they are virus free. The recipient should check th=
is e-mail and any attachments for viruses. The communisis group accepts no =
responsibility for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mai=
l or any of its attachments. In the event of any unauthorised copying or fo=
rwarding, the recipient will be required to indemnify the communisis group =
against any claim for loss or damage caused by any viruses or otherwise.