[Cvsnt] Logging on

Al Giacomucci agiacom at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 15 20:40:53 BST 2002

We have installed Cvsnt on an NT server.  I am able to access Cvsnt through
several clients ... Java, WinCVS.  But I am unable to login using the
Windows CVS client ...  which is the client I really need.  The script goes
something like this:

C: cvs> cvs.exe -d  :pserver:administrator at fileserver:2401/d:/cvsrepo/test
login
Logging in to :pserver:administrator at fileserver:2401/d:/cvsrepo/test
CVS password
        <enter password>
/d:/cvsrepo/test: no such repository

Does anybody have any idea what I am doing wrong?

I also set HOME=C:  but to no avail.

Thanks.