[Cvsnt] CVSNT-Setup procedure

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Jun 3 09:44:10 BST 2002

Tony,
below is a report from a user that has found that the cvsnt crashes on
him with certain settings in the configuration. I also have an email
from an Indian guy that says that the cvsnt creates an exception on
authentication in certain combinations of domain/local_system and
Impersonate yes/no etc.
Is there a known problem concerning this in the latest distro (57d)?

Regards,
Bo