[Cvsnt] repository on network share using workgroups!

Paolo Mucciacciaro paolom at mss.ca
Sat Jun 8 17:26:49 BST 2002

Hello

   I'm having some trouble trying to get my cvsnt to map a repository on the
network.

   Is it possible for someone to help me figure out my problem?

    When I create the repository on a shared drive using CVSNT 1.11.1.3
build57d everything works fine. However when I try to login in I get the
following message.

C:\>cvs login
Logging in to :pserver:muc at man-tx:2401\projects
CVS password: ********
cvs [login aborted]: Cannot login: Server has insufficient rights to
validate us
er account - contact your system administrator

Note I have the impersonation disabled 0x00000.

Thank you for your time
Paolo.