[Cvsnt] Can't add users/passwords

Michael Godfrey mtg82814 at caefs01-a.ed.ray.com
Tue Jun 11 21:44:37 BST 2002

Hello,

I am having problems trying to add passwords.

I am running Windows NT 4.0 service Pack 6, I do have administrative access
on my machine.
I installed CVSNT version1.11.1.3 (Build 57d). The install went perfect. I
followed the directions on the page:

http://w1.858.telia.com/~u85831169/InstallCVSNT.html

But When I get to step 9, I get this error when I run this command:

cvs passwd -a [my username]

I then type my password twice

Then I get this error:
cvs [passwd aborted]: Only administrators can add or change another's
password.

Any suggestions?
Thank You.
-Mike