[Cvsnt] Speed issue with cvsnt/wincvs

semone semos at unc.edu
Tue Mar 5 19:05:45 GMT 2002

We too have noticed considerably slower performance in graphing and diffing
with the following change:

1.1 CVS on and old single proc Linux 6.2 box
1.2 Windows Clients using pserver

and have changed to..

CVSNT 1.11.1.3 rc2 (Build 55) on a dual 800 PIII Win2k box
1.3.7.1 beta 7 Windows clients using ntserver

Hard to tell with that many variable changes what the issue(s) are with
respect to performance.  I'm going to do some testing over the next week or
so.  If anyone else has some ideas I'd be happy to hear about them :)

Cheers,

Sean

news:3c82f282.7767949 at news.cvsnt.org...